Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Invasion House of Safety
I have had a re-occuring dream now for two years. I've had it approximately 4-6 times.
In the dream I am in my town and I can see that a huge field has been opened up between the airport and my house. The airport is taken over by an invading army. There are bright lights, tanks, helicopters, bomber planes, and a massive amount of military that are marching in my direction. From where I stand everything is lit up brighter than day where the army originates. It is moving in our direction and bombs are dropping and people are evacuating ahead of the army. Where the army is not is many long lines of people walking silently in the dark with great fear on their faces.
At my house (which is one that I do not recognize in real life) it is dark and candlelit. Inside it is full of people who are all calmly praying and singing. For the most part the people in the house are children. We all know we are going to die but we are not afraid and we are praying for those on the road staying ahead of the army. I'm at the door beckoning the travelers to come in and not be afraid because the bombs are missing our house and it is safe in there. Very few come into the house. But those who do feel peace and begin praying for the fearful on the road.