Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
alien scaffolding, east coast, odd response from people

I am in a large east coast city (New York or Boston, from Missouri so hard to tell) and walking amongst hundreds of pedestrians. Everyone is bent down trying to get to where they want to be. All at once, the group is stopped. It is like a traffic jam. Piles ups, people are cussing.
In front of the crowd is a large sort of scaffolding. Reddish orange, metal, rectangular, and completely blocking the sidewalk and even the road. All in the group are complaining that they were not notified this would be going on. No one understands why this is here.
I look up, and see that above the city buildings, the scaffolding extends itself, stretching out over what must be about 5 city blocks, and comes down again. Somehow I can tell that people over there are also stuck. What no one else around me sees is this extension, or the fact that it very clearly is coming from an alien ship, parked right above us.
I hear screams of panic from the unseen group. I cannot understand why the group I am with is not panicking.
Date of dream: 10/11/2010
(may I add to this that I have never concerned myself with ufo"s?)
I am in a large east coast city: water/ocean to the east of the city. (New York or Boston, from Missouri so hard to tell) and walking amongst hundreds of pedestrians. Everyone is bent down trying to get to where they want to be.
All at once, the group is stopped. It is like a traffic jam. Piles ups, people are cussing.
In front of the crowd is a large sort of scaffolding. Reddish orange, metal, rectangular, and completely blocking the sidewalk and even the road.
All in the group are complaining that they were not notified this would be going on.
No one understands why this is here.
I look up, and see that above the city buildings, the scaffolding extends itself, stretching out over what must be about 5 city blocks, and comes down again.
Somehow I can tell that people over there are also stuck.
What no one else around me sees is this extension, or the fact that it very clearly is coming from an alien ship, parked right above us.
I hear screams of panic from the unseen group. I cannot understand why the group I am with is not panicking.Date of dream: 10/11/2010(may I add to this that I have never concerned myself with ufo"s?)