Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 4 yr olds dream
My 4 year old woke up this morning more awake than usual & told us about her bad dream. Now, normally she doesn't tell us her dreams. You ask a 4 year old about dreams & it's all about the latest show they watched or a round about way to get cookies for breakfast. But today was different. She was very matter of fact & very detailed about this dream.

She found herself & many other people in an orange circle that placed them in a room. They were stuck inside the orange circle. The circle was made of orange sand powder or that it floated around like powder in the air. The big blue people brought them there. She said they were very tall, had long hair & had very very big guns, which she described as very long, cylindrical guns. She said that the white people & the blue people were fighting each other over the people in the orange circle or at least over her. She said that if the white people won she would be able to go home to her family & if the blue people won she would have to leave here with them.
What is a tad confusing is first she said the people were blue &/or white & then she said their uniforms were blue or white. So not really sure as to it meaning their clothing or their skin or both.
She was with us today so I suspect the white people won the fight.