Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A sexual lesson for new lifeforms
I apologize that this dream is of a sexual nature. I will do my best to keep it PG.
I am in my room, I have fallen asleep. I wake is a metallic type room with two females of some other type of species. Whether hybrid or natural life from somewhere...I am not certain. I feel my sex drive is hightened, but not for them, from them. I am to teach them human sex. One of the females is made of a liquid. She can, like in movies, take form or become liquid. The other female is, I am guessing, a vapor. Also, she can take form or become like an almost invisible cloud. I seem to be able to move through space & material at will. I feel I am searching for a male that meets my genetic requirements. There is one that I find, but he is military & he is in a facility many miles below a mountain. (No, I do not know where this is)The three of us move through the mountain & dirt as though we are flying through it. I can see the rock & dirt as we move through it & I am fascinated. We stop in a medium sized military type room. The room is his alone, not shared by others military men. So, not sure if heis of a higher rank than the others or placed there for us. I have the sense that the PTB knew we were coming. There arecamera set up around the room. I know that we can not be seen in normal video, but possibly in heat sensors. He is asleep & he is gorgeous. He looks as though he fell asleep while on a computer. He is unaware of our existance or that we were coming. We find him in achair semi-reclined & he has no shirt on. Perfect form & muscle tone. He is perfect. The other females us my human form to feel & experience a sexual encounter with a human male.I have almost a multiple personality type feeling with them as though they are both part of me & seperate from me. I can see them beside me as I describe what I am doing & can also feel that they are experiencing what I am experiencing. A part of them is attached to me, while other parts are seperate & learning. He is not completely aware of what we are doing. His body reacts, but he is not completely concious. When we sense THEM coming we are instantly gone & I awake in my bed as normal.
I don't normally have alot of sexual type dreams & on like this one was completely different from the type of dreams I have of any sort. Almost realistic, than dream like.