Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gander Mountain Run
I had this dream two weeks ago. I was in Gander Mountain with my son. In my dream my son was still 12 (he is 25 now). Anyway, in this dream there were hordes of people in Gander Mountain and people were buying as much as they could in the way of camping and hunting gear and in the way of dried foods. They were selling out of tents, camp stoves, water containers, everything. We were getting supplies and were going to head to Canada. There was a sense that something horrible had happened and we needed to get north to escape. My son was sick and I was terribly afraid for him. I looked around once to find him and he was in the corner on the floor, clutching his stomach. He was drinking something out of a bottle, it looked like a protein drink but was chaulky. I don't know where he got it, but it made him feel better and we were able to get our supplies and get out. I had the sense that all I was there for was a tent, that I had the other supplies that I needed. People were very afraid of having to travel in Winter and there was a sense that people would be walking part of the way.