Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bears are coming again
Back in Summer of 2008 I was plagued with Bear Dreams....We all know what happened by Summer/Fall of 2008
Well my Bear Friends are back.
First I had a weird dream I was dreaming within a dream. My First Dream was a paralyzing nightmare. In my dream these Lalaloopsy dolls came to life and in the dream I was paralyzed in my bed. As a child I have had paralyzing dreams but I was awake. This one I was still in the dream. Then I went into a whole other level of dreaming within the dream and I dreamt I was in a house in a wooded area. There were a lot of people in the home and we were waiting for my husband and someone else to return with something. When we looked out the window there were bears coming out of the woods and to the house. I counted 6 before I closed the curtain and stopped looking. I went to the back of the house and opened the curtain and there were a pack of grey wolves. I closed the curtain's and told everyone we needed to clear room in the garage so hubby could drive the car in because he wouldn't be able to make it to the front door with out getting mauled.
So everyone got to work clearing out the garage. A bit later I peeked in and saw that not only had they cleared the garage they were redoing the dry wall and painting...lol
As far as the first Dream it was a nightmare and was hard to remember much beyond the inability to move and when I was able to finally get up I took the baby and myself downstairs to hubby to tell him about it...Mind you this was in the dream not real life. I didn't actually wake up until after the second dream about Bears even though I was thinking about the first dream while I was in the second dream. Just plain weird and hard to explain.
When I had weeks of Bear dreams in 2008 It was during the Russia Georgia conflict all the way to the Real Estate/Stock Market implosion. So I am interested to see if anything comes of it. Oh and at the most I dreamt of 3 bears at one time. So this was taking it up a notch.