Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Invitation to Join the Secret Controllers
I am in a large, dark room. I have the sense it is a massive, ballroom. It is either dusk or dawn, whichever it is, the lights are dim and the place is filled with shadow. Many people come and go walking through the ballroom. I am with some people. I assume I know them, although I don't quite see any of them face-to-face. It's as if they are background. Someone quickly passes by and puts something in my hand. When I look at it, I see a very long, thin, black card. There is a large letter A on it. As I read it I realize it is an invitation and it is from the secret society that runs the world, that controls this reality. It's not the Freemasons, it's not the Astrum Argentum or the OTO or any of the usual suspects. But I immediately know who they are when I read their name on the card. I look up in panic trying to see the person who slipped the card into my hands. When I look back down, the card has been replaced. Now a regular birthday card is in my grip. I begin thinking, "Am I going crazy? Did I just snap? Is this how it happened to Lyndon LaRouche and L.Ron Hubbard? Was this just simply the kind of paranoid hallucination that creates a cult leader?" After this moment, the dream shifts to me, at a basin sink in a closet trying to spit up. My mouth is full of ashes.

Here I wake up and I cannot for the life of me remember the name of the secret controllers whose calling card/invitation was placed in my hand, even though I saw it and the name was so clear in my eyes and in my mind while I was dreaming...