Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Round Up Camps
I had this dream last night and another one like it about a week ago. The one a week ago is more vivid and very very disturbing. This takes place at night, outside,and it is dark with very large sport field lights. There seem to be large chickenwire fences everywhere with groups of people inside. I am with my kids, both teenagers, and we are TERRIFIED! We have no idea what is going on. It is noisy with shouts of military(?) men and the screams of citizens. The scene was reminescent of the rounding up of Jews in Germany. Then my my daughter is yanked from me and dragged in another direction against her will. She kept screaming "Mommy! Mommy!" But I was held back from going after her. It was a hellish and horrible dream and I then awoke scared out of my mind! My dream last night was similar and this time I woke up in a cold sweat. I hope this NEVER becomes a reality because I just don't think I could stand this kind of experience without my heart breaking into tiny pieces, honestly, Idon't think I could psychologically or physically survive.