Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hate and fear
This dream I was in bed. The house wasn't my house but a huge mansion with lots of windows and lots of lights.. great kitchen with a dining area off of it filled with windwo's I got up because I heard a comotion. the bedroom was on the ground floor leading out into a huge hall with the kitchen on the left hand side and a nice big bar to the west of it. on the north side of it was the nook that led to the main door on the east side the west side had a garage and an interence to it there. a huge grand staircase rose up on the east side of the dining area that lead to another part of the house. When I came out of the bedroom wondering what was the commotion about I go to the main enterance and don't see anything from the windows except a dark murky sky. I walk out to the porch nothing.. go to the garage nothing so I think I must be hearing things and reenter the house and go to the kitchen where I open a huge fridge. Get the makings for a sandwitch and there is a flash through the window.. I run to the door and there is a knife in the door with a letter stuck to it. Saying It's coming.. I go back into the house breathing rapidly.. then I hear a car horn and a rumbling, the winds begin and the tree's are falling over outside. that is when I woke up..