Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Electronics Store
I'm in some kind of electronics store. None I recognize. There are several people around me browsing the shelves.

Suddenly I get the feeling something isn't right. I start to realize that I'm dreaming but it feels different than normal. As I realize this a women comes up and begins to seduce me. I quickly forget what I was just thinking.

Just then a man is suddenly standing next to me. Long blond hair and a beard. Roughly about my age(24). He says "Pay Attention" not unkindly but firmly.

Suddenly the woman is gone and I realize I'm dreaming. I quickly climb up on a near by table and start trying to get all the other people's attention. I tell them "Hey everyone listen! I think we're dreaming right now! I don't think any of this is real!"

They continue browsing the shelves except for one man who says "I think he might be right!"

Now I'm outside this warehouse I believe to be the electronics store I was just inside. It's not necessarily a warehouse district but vaguely resembles one. It is near the water, maybe an ocean.

I see a man getting into a cab and - despite looking nothing like him - know it's my sister's fiance. I yell "Carl!" but her ignores me. So as he's getting in the cab I yell "Carl! Remember this!"

He drives away.

Memory is lost beyond this point.