Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Subtle energy
This was one of those waking dreams where You wake up in whats seems like a class setting.... if and only because I am learning something so profound and out of the norm that it seems like I am in school again. Anyways. The dream started showing me items like water features and tools and asking me to place subtle healing energy in them. I would pick up the item to do so and I would start to wake up.. When My eyes open I would talk myself back into the dream and cont... I found each time I went the energy was stronger and the item eventually became people. I remember asking in the dream. How does this apply to REAL time and LIFE> I heard it applies every where all the time. How? The answer before I awoke and could not sleep again was... it is exactly the opposite of how static works.

I have had a series of dreams about everything from False flags to explosive events in the last month. I may or may not share them all here.. Some of them exist in part in my memory now.
I would love to continue to share though.

I have some pretty phenomenal teachings happening in my dreams. LIKE techniques to create conscious cells. Path ways to a Longer life or immortality. Its ironic in a way that I am shown how I can gaurantee myself tomorrow. Ironic because you always hear people saying tomorrow is not promised. My dream told me "I" have to promise tomorrow to myself.

Thanks for the platform and for listening.