Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nocturnal wanderings
Here are a few. I will keep them short.

Zeta/Grey masked as a 6 ft guy in balaclava gets in fight with me outside back door at night time.I knock it down and pull off balaclava and unintentionally rip his head off. I am surprised that it was an ET. Skinny neck. No Blood.

next

Bill Clinton next to me in Limo. He is sort of like a half-lit light bulb. He has no vitality. He is preoccupied with buying something useless out of the classified section of the newspaper in his hand. He asks if my family goes to church and asks if Roman Catholic. He is polite but not all there.

next

Man-made alien looking space ships are ruining buildings in Eastern USA. They are using laser technology.

next

Chinese have man-made space ships and they have entered Canada. Lots of Chinese in military uniforms.

next

Using martial arts to fight off a 10 foot tall businessman in a suit and also a woman who appeared to be a seductress like the ones used by business tycoons to manipulate and undermine the new kid on the block.

next

Business tycoons in tuxes go broke. They are on a ship named the Bismark and it sinks.