Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greed
The dream I had last night was about OIL. in the dream the Oil barrens trying to undermine our society sends lobbyists with bags of money to visit our Congressmen. the Congressmen are all standing in a big hall with huge smiles as they stuff their pockets with gold coins.
Then I see the house of congress in session.. they are all up their on their high horses telling the president how he is wrong in wanting to push alternate fuels and that they should cut the Poor and Elderly of their lively hoods and give the oil barrens buckets of money to push the explorations. They make is sound real good and eventually our president caves and gives in to their whims.
After that I see long lines of sick and dying people elderly and poor living in shelters made of cardboard. Unemployment lines and then the crises hits.. huge storms and drought rage through the farmlands of the planet. What few area's that produce the food are not able to keep up with demands. Starvation and disease run ragged. The poor are doing what they can. Then I see Congress telling the people that they can't go without a raise so they once again raise their wages. While the country goes deeper and deeper in a hole in the earth.
Now I am standing on the porch..It is quiet in the north west there is a huge storm front with lightning and what looks like smoke billowing up there are sparks in the storm. All of a sudden a hush comes over everything.. then a flurry of wings hitting the air as birds flock and fly to the south then insects swarm and start to devour everything in their path.
Now I see the men of gold standing shirts and trousers all ragged trying to buy food with gold. they can't then the men of congress try to tell everyone that how would they have known that they should have gone with the presidents plan on renewable futures.
Infrastructure is down the cities are a mass of confusion I see men marching as if they are going to war long lines and stalled car's.
Then I woke up..