Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mexico, Venezuela and Iran
This is a meditational dream I had last summers : It was about Mexico getting so bad that the border cities empty out except for the crime sydicates. when this happens, Venezuela operatives get things smuggled into our country via the cartels. There is a terrorist attack somewhere in the eastern midwest. The operatives think they got away with it, however our county fgures it out and find Iran helping to supply the effort. This starts a war, Iran does better than Venezuela. Russians turn up pissed because thier weapons turned out to be 75% ineffective for Venezuela and the war with Venezuela ceased due to a diplomatic fallout. Hugo is still in power, but his cities are destroyed. The war continues with Iran and we receive higher causualties from them. I cannot see the end of that one for some reason. There may be a split of paths\futures due to the outcome. But I do see a currently never before used weapon taking down thier nuclear facility to reduce the possibility of a massive planet polluting fallout. Could be a lazer or the banned neutron bomb (a microwave bomb if I remember..that kills all genetic life and keeps the buildings standing for about a 50 mile circle)