Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yellowstone
I have had a few dreams that have been prophetic in my life. These have always been the most vivid and realistic with colors and sounds that seemed real. Upon waking, I took seversl seconds to realize that I was not where I was dreaming about.
Last night I dreamed that Yellowstone was on fire. This was not due to volcano, but instead was because of extreme dry conditions and heat. It was in the area of the fire of several years ago. However, it was much worse. The lodge and many of the buildings around old faithful were burned. The fire was not being contained because of the lack of funds from the government. It was extremely wide spread. The town of West Yellowstone had many buildings destroyed. The fire ranged from West Yellowstone all the way to the lake.
This seemed very real. The intensity and speed of the fire caught many people by surprise. Many were killed or injured because there was no place to run to. The park had not had time to evacuate because of the speed of the flames. I awoke before the flames were extinguished so I do not know how it all ended.