Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Of shark meat and mercenaries
I went to a local supermarket and a voice came over the intercom announcing that there was a special order of shark steak in. I tried to buy some but it was $25/lb. I left and drove away, accidentally crashing through a cookout party that a black family was having nearby. They didn't seem to mind very much but I was worried they might call the cops so I put on my jogging clothes as a "disguise" and jogged by, carrying two cans of beans that I had bought at the supermarket. I jogged across a bridge and up and down some stairs on some kind of giant boardwalk structure. I then reported to my job as part of an elite mercenary squad, where we became trapped in a building where someone was that we were supposed to kill or something. A voice came over the intercom that said the LAPD was raiding the building. We couldn't get out because the doors were locked. I tried to break the glass on the door that we entered through by hitting it with a stool, but it was some kind of plexiglass. We went to a first-floor window and tried to entice some people outside to break the windows for us. I started yelling at some bro and flexing my muscles at him, hoping he would get mad and break the window to start a fight, but he just got a sad look on his face and said, "Fascist!!"