Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Airline hijack
This dream occurs the morning of April 20' 2011. I woke at 5AM and then hit the snooze for another 5 minutes of sleep. The dream was very vivid. It started with my wife and I standing in a line outside to pass security to board a flight. The flight was a Delta flight as saw the Delta logo displayed prominately over head. The sun was bright as if at noon. As the line is moving forward there is a group of 3 to 5 people all in black burkas on the ground praying. The line stops everyone looks at this group praying and then we look at each other. I blond lady i've never seen before is looking very concerned. Our eyes meet and i can feel the fright she has. The line starts moving again and people walk past this group in burkas that stay on the ground kneeling. My wife and I walk past and I hear the group praying in Arabic. I do not speak Arabic or even understand it but in the dream I hear it and understand it is a martyr prayer. My wife and I walk past and get to security screening. The guards are busy checking on someone and while standing at the metal detectors people in burkas just walk past it and are ignored or not noticed by security. My wife and I see this and then both say to each other forget this and walk out of the security area. Then the clock goes off again at 5:05AM. I tell my wife about the dream and get ready for work This dream was so vivid and in color I remember it in detail.