Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vision of the Kalachakra Mandala
I started seeing what is called the Kalachakra Mandala the 30th of March 2010. It happened at 4:25 in the morning as it normally does. It was so powerful I had to get up and draw it. I could see it was comprised of perfect cubes coming out of it as if it was expanding like a flower but in cube form. I looked it up on the internet because it was the first time I have seen this form but it is very distinct. As I was seeing this Manadala a giant red eye appeared looking at me as if I were under a microscope. I could feel the power of this beings presence though I did not feel fear I did feel was very powerful. On the morning of the 6th of April the Mandala had turned sideways and it appeared as if it were one of the pyramids in Mexico a step pyramid. This time there was an eye floating above it a giant eye and it descended into the top cube and after it did it closed and reopened and when it reopened every cube of the golden pyramid opened with each having it's own eye comprised of all the colors of the rainbows within it. It was so powerful I had to get out of bed. I don't yet understand what this represents but I know it is heralding of great change. As I did see the pyramids of Giza and wake up on the morning of 21 January 2011 at 4:25 A.M. and I documented this through drawing and noting the date and time. In the vision they told me it was Giza and after that on 22 March 2011. This was just three days before the revolutions began in Egypt. I was also seeing the Step Pyramids waking up from an energy coming into the earth from space entering through the pyramids and coming back out of them from the earth and expanding out and upward just like the Pyramids of Giza. I draw these energies in sacred geometric form as that is how it appears to me. I find it very difficult to convey and explain the energetic power of these images which are physical, emotional and spiritual. They almost overwhelm me at times and that is why I have to wake up and draw them.