Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dream of grey tired, tattered, torn souls.
I was in a very tall tree looking down at many people and decided I could slide down the main trunk so I did. I then walked into a building and ordered a bowl of cereal and a woman told me that I could not have that specific cereal and she was very mean and aggressive about it. It was so aggressive I felt as if I was about to respond with violence but I decided I could not allow that to happen. I left that building and walked into a large open area and looked at the sky and it was filled with thousands of beings or spirits with worn grey and tattered clothing floating in the clouds. Their faces were gaunt and hollow with dark grey and black shadows filling their features and they were all looking at me. It was a rather ominous site seeing thousands upon thousands of souls floating in the sky and instead of fear I felt love and compassion for them. They all looked tired and exhausted. I started floating up towards them and I could see a very bright white light emanating from the center of the darkness and from within me and I closed my eyes and went limp with my arms and body floating into the clouds amongst them. All I could see was a very bright white light. I felt love for all of them no fear but I knew I had to relax and keep my eyes closed and just allow it to happen. I floated back down and I was in an elevator going down and there was a large pool of glowing white liquid where I stood and then suddenly the elevator stopped between floors and someone I knew got on and then we continued back down and I woke up.