Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loud and clear...
Had a dream this morning, and Im not good at remembering them so I tried hard for as long as I could on this one.The first thing I heard loud and clear was July 23rd and saw it on a tuesday. I was standing on the side of at the corner of a building, a square brown stucco office type. I looked up and saw the word in big black or brown letters "REEVALUATION...". this was all I could see looking up and peering around the corner as the name or title carried on.
And I thought what do I need to get reevaluated for? And then it struck me that this was a gov. bldg; tall, big, square. I was alone and it was early morning it seemed. No one around and no fear. The bldg. was closed. I was on the side and there were steps going down and up and I was in the middle as these were in terrace fashion. You know, say 8 steps up/down to a flat spot/area then more steps up say 2o feet away with a flat spot in between. There was a wall, waist high kinda thing and same stucco opposite the bldg and me all the way up and down and I got the feeling I would realize we were pretty high up, like 200ft if I looked over it; we were in the sky. This was a fancy office type retail area that went on up and down.Any way it struck me after a good short look around, Crash Day!?!? And then I tried to keep the info and I was confused on a date because I had 7-27-11 now. After debating with myself this is what stuck; 7-27-11, or 7,9,11 as I added it up trying the numerology thing. Neither of these july days is a tuesday so who knows right. Major weirdness for me and the clarity of it is even stranger.