Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
floods
February 14, 2011
I set my intent to have a healing dream last night. This dream takes place in Central Texas.
-------------------------------------------------
My brother and I were in this house. We knew there were to be floods and we wrapped some things in plastic and we had row boats, etc. I decided we should have the boats up a bit somewhere. The water came and we were swept down into the ravine. It drained to the right (where the shopping centers are) and we were swept that way. I had a huge thing on a wooden shipping platform all shrink --wrapped. It was lots of survival stuff and it either got hung-up somewhere or got swept away but I couldn"t find it.
We ended up with others who had prepared and I was trying to figure out what we were going to do for currency. We were in a mall-type of place. In the dream I knew I was dreaming and so I changed it and I had the water recede almost immediately and I went out to look for my stuff and to go back to the house to find things.
There was some plot afterwards….in the mall, interacting with some people and trying to decide how to pick up and carry on with life and culture.
I think I was in the house and thinking about how we have to take off all the sheetrock downstairs and that the top hadn"t flooded at all, and wondering where we"d get supplies after all this flooding, to repair the walls and damage.