Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stop fighting, embrace the future...
Stop fighting, embrace the future. That's what I heard upon waking from this dream. (First let me admit that I was watching a show yesterday & there was a large storm involved in the show.) Here's what I remember of my dream:
A large hurrican is coming, it is definitely going to ravage our state. Our entire state & many others along it's path. At that moment in the dream the storm was sitting still in the ocean which gave me the sense of man made. (H.A.A.R.P.)
The entire community was discussing what to do. The storm developed out of no where, is sitting in the ocean getting larger & is about to take out our state. There was an extreme sense of panic. Everyone trying to either purchase supplies or drive away. But the community leaders said it was of no use, this storm was beginning to move & there was no place we could drive to fast enough to escape the storm. All that kept flashing through my mind was seeing the total devastation of our community. That so many people are going to die from this storm, how are we going to survive?

So, it's possible with this dream that it's related to the show I watched & the storms that have ravaged the south of late, but one never knows.