Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Sky Fell
This dream really resonated with me, as I have had maybe one UFO-based dream that I can recall and it was so vivid. So I'm in my hometown with my wife and we apparently live there at the time. It's dark, around 9pm in the spring or fall. It's kind of warm and it's been raining. We've had an argument, so she's at home (wherever that is) and I have left and gone to a mildly secluded location behind the fairgrounds. I'm sitting in a parking lot outside of my car, smoking a cigarette and star gazing. All of a sudden, many of the stars in the sky "fall"...it almost looked as if the sky "zoomed in" and some of the stars are moving rather rapidly and making crazy manuevers. I realize that these are UFO's.Next thing you know, they start shooting at each other with what appears to be some sort of laser. As the laser leaves the craft it's neon blue in color and right before it strikes the other craft, it turns bright red. It actually looks like the colors on the side of a neon tetra fish. So I'm watching this transpire in utter amazement, when I hear a low rumble. It sounds a bit like thunder but it's getting louder and closer. I turn and move quickly towards my car door and as I open it, I see animals of all types running towards me...cows, horses, different foul flying (ducks, geese)...some look as if they have chunks of flesh bitten from them. As I'm getting ready to plop down into the drivers seat,I see a man on a horse in the midst of all this and he's yelling at the top of his lungs for me to run. And then, just like that, they have all gone past me. I stand there (still haven't plopp'd just yet) and turn to look back down the road that leads outta here. I saw someone walking away towards one of the main roads and then I see another "person" kind of walking towards that person. Once the two finally appear to meet each other, I saw a laser go from one to the other (the same kind that the UFO's were shooting at each other) and one of the people disappears. Well, that scares the crap out of me, so I turn to get back in the car when I hear the gallop of a horse. I turn to see this horse charging me out of nowhere and I jump behind my car. The horse runs past just a little, slams on the brakes, and turns and just looks at me. I get in the car (finally!), slam the door and call my wife. I tell her what I'm seeing and she acts as if she's too busy to be bothered. I tell her to meet me at my grandparents house immediately, and she say's that she will. So I bust ass across town to get to my grandparents house (which really isn't their house in reality) and I go to the back yard. I see my wife walking up and then I see the next door neighbor approach. He has an odd looking gun with him. I scream out to my wife to run, but he's already at where she is. They struggle and then I see the laser light. It hits her and blows her back beside the house. I can see her feet laying on the ground and then they disappear. I turnaround and run towards the front door of my grandparents house and the neighbor is already there. He greets me with a howdy and says that we should go in. When we enter the house, I see three people sitting on the couch watching TV. They are seemingly entranced by something stupid on the TV. The three people are my grandmother, grandfather, and my brother (dream brother only though). The neighboor then levels this odd looking gun at my dream brother and I grab it. The barrel bends around and is pointing at my arm. He pulls the trigger, but instead of the laser light coming out, a beam of pure white light comes out and hits my arm but does nothing. He pulls the trigger again (all while we are struggling) and the same thing happens. He looks at me and says, "You must be one of the special ones" and then I wake up.