Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dream about Japan
I'm in a city on the coast of Japan, a small but nice looking city. It seems I'm fairly new there, socializing with a group of people on a campus or in an open area with places to sit, wood benches and some open wooden archways. Although I am mostly an observer in this dream, I like the Japanese and want to get to know them better and have a closer relationship. I am watching the social interactions between some women who are competing, in a friendly way, for the attention of a couple of guys in the group. On a closer look I see that one of the women is Chinese. I think there's also a Chinese guy in the group. What I can't figure out is why the Chinese are so involved in the social fabric here. They don't quite belong somehow as though they have a hidden agenda. I got the feeling they were very familiar, interactive, and lively in their participation in the local culture (and had interest in dating the men) but their presence felt out of place to me. (I am aware that in recent news, the Chinese were going to meet with the Japanese to talk about nuclear issues. These two countries had issues and were unfriendly with each other in the past, so maybe that's changing.) The sun placement seemed like the sun going down behind Fuji, late in the day, with hazy light.
Then the scene flips. I'm on the coast proper, it is sunny outside with the deep blue sea or ocean off to the right (like the Fukushima reactor web cam). Suddenly, out of the blue, there is a HUGE wedge shaped, dark dark gray cloud vortex churning like a tornado up into the sky. It didn't seem to be moving around a lot so I didn't feel fear that is was coming closer. The vortex seems to dwarf the coastal area although the air is quite clear otherwise. There are two more 'tornados' one in the same area, a little further back, and another one that is weird, to the left and south of where I am standing. This weird vortex is like the other 'tornados' except that is has more 'wind' in it, as though it's center is exposed for viewing, with only a thicker shell of darker cloud on the outside, very thick only when you look up into the sky. These are the the only pieces of the dream, there wasn't much else to the dream.
At first I thought okay it's a cyclone or tornado except that it's such a dark gray color. It did look a little like the Tuscaloosa tornado. I didn't see any fire, just a humungous thick charcoal clouds churning up and round and round. Maybe it was a huge vortex of thick dark smoke from another reactor explosion? If I remember right, the 3rd reactor explosion had a brief flash of fire but the video showed mostly churning dark smoke shooting straight up in the air from the spent fuel pool). The smoke in these vortexes was darker than the reactor explosions. The other thing it looked like was the smoke from a volcano, up close. I saw a video of ?volcano where the guys were at the top when a volcano erupted. The smoke was dark like that, so maybe this is about three volcanos going off!? After this dream I did see pictures of the Iceland volcano eruption that looked similar in the power of thick dark smoke clouds churning upward.
Usually the time period to an actual event is within one to two weeks for my dreams. Like the dreams that come true (rarely), this dream was very 'clear' 'real' as though I was actually there, except for the social part at the beginning that I was distanced from. Maybe the Chinese will be an influence in the disaster scenarios that play out, with more personal involvement with the Japanese than before. Since there seemed to be something out of place about Chinese inclusion in Japanese social affairs, the dream could be a warning to look out for hidden agendas or motives for their sudden interest, other than friendly aid.