Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hemi-synch experience
for almost a month i have been prepping for a sacred journey: a 'no cooked foods' diet, juices & water-i am a coffee addict so limiting to 2 cups a day-trying to avoid chaotic situations, reading 'sacred path cards' book and made my own cards, to be prepared for 'la purga' when it is time. also listening to Robert Monroe Hemi-Synch tapes to get out of body experience, finally on the last tape and a little excited about it. all during the month i am not able to recall my busy busy dreams, tho i awaken with voices still chattering away, i cannot remember anything about what has happened. until last night. i replayed the 5th tape about 2am to set my mind, and placed the 6th tape into the player about 2:30. seemed like something was going on outside during this, neighbors dog was barking toward my yard, he even stuck his head out and quieted the dog. i could hear rustling out there-we have armadillos, stray dogs-could have been regular nitetime roamers. i sink into the hemi-synch tape.
something was coming thru my window at the head of the bed~something my subconscious knew~i pulled the endless sheet off of me(it was as tho i was wrapped up in it, tho it barely covered me) and launched myself out of bed headfirst towards the door and floor saying "nononononononononono!"with palpable fear. i never touched the floor. there was my hand and hair and the bedframe and mattress-i could see it-frozen for a second in mid-fall, and my legs were up and behind me like a swan dive as something pulled me away. wherever i was next i tried desperately to see but there was a grey gauze over my eyes, i could barely make out two 'greys' and all went blank until i woke with a start at 4:30am saying 'holy shitballs'. could this be why i jolt awake sometimes at 3am completely enraged with no memory of why?