Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grey Tattered Souls in the Sky
I was high in a tree looking down on a small square where people were shopping it was in the evening dusk. I decided to come down from the tree and quickly slid down it's trunk and walked towards a shop full of people. I saw they were selling breakfast cereal and ordred a bowl and as I did a woman whom was very angry said that I shouldn't be able to order it and I should not be allowed to have the ability to see in my dreams. She had rather strange and agressive teeth with points on them and they were crowded and crooked. She was sneering and leaning in very close to my face and without emotion I realized I could eliminate her with one thought but instead I chose to walk away. As I turned my back on her I looked up and could see the clouds which were rather dark and ominous and in the clouds there were thousands upon thousands of grey looking souls with worn and tired looking faces and bodies that were emaciated, gaunt with sullen eyes and clothing that was also grey but which was tattered and falling aprt. They were all looking down and staring at me directly and I remember thinking that this moment could be rather intmidating to some people. But for some reason I am not afraid anymore in these encounters. They looked tired and exhausted. As they were all staring at me I could see a bright white light appearing in the clouds and it was getting brighter with an intensity that was burning to the eyes. They told me to close my eyes and remembered there was nothing to fear but to just let go and feel love in my heart and I remembered my near death experience when I was nineteen that they told me i would have to show them for they are afraid. I felt a tug at my heart area as if it were literally being pulled up to the clouds and as my eyes were closed I could see an even brighter light burning from within. They told me to keep my eyes closed and to just let go and I knew I was floating among the grey tattered souls and there was nothing to be afraid of. The light started to subside and I was lowered to the ground and I openend my eyes and the skies were clear and the souls and the giant dark storm was gone.