Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woman who watches who goes in and out.
I was in a rather large dark are and could see a large stone buiding with one doorway. I walked up to the structure and there was a woman with dark hair in her early fifties standing there she looked middles eastern. She tole me "I am hereto observe who goes in and who goes out" I turned towards the door and opened it and as I did I noticed the bolt to the lock was sticking out. I tunred and looked at her and went in thinking I was relieved the bolt to the lock was sticking out. I walked towards and up what I think was a stairway and at the top there was a torso with no legs, arms or a head. It had entrails coming out of it and I put my right foot forward to push it too see if it was real and it was. As tha happened I looked down the long corridor and there were beings with very long arms and short legs and very angular square faces moving through in both directions. I heard something very large coming up the passage spI floated high above the passage way and there was a giant man about 20 feet tall with very square features and build. He had a black curly perfect lock of hair on his head and his beard. He did not notice me and walked by. There was a rather loud and large noise so I sought refuge in on of the chambers and there were a few young men that I knew in the chamber and they were dressed in an ancinet garb similar to Egyptians. I knew I was their superior and chose to move to another camber knowing they would not find me. There was a large stone wall covered with gold painting symbols and drawings and it opened for me and I walked through and it closed behind me becoming solid. At this moment I realized I was in the chambers of a pyramid and I knew my way around. In this last chamber there was a giant woman about twenty feet tall laying sideways on a large stone slab like bed. She had a very square angular face with perfect symetrical locks of black hair falling from her face. There was a simple gold band on top of her head encrusted with jewels. She was wearing a very simple white long gown with gold bands running thriugh it. She leaned forward and very close to my face and spoke and said " I want you to come up here and join me again and be here with me" I closed my eyes and saw three spheres next to each other floating in the air each surrounded by bands of energy moving in many different directions. I woke up it was 4:25 A.M. June 1, 2011.