Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The other creatures that live besides humans in society
The creatures of inteligence who live in the sea, are upset about the pollution, finally, they have had enough of this, they are large and otherworldly but not from another planet, but live in the seas, on our planet (at least that was what it was in the dream which was understood) they do not look like anything like anything we understand or know. They were kind of orange but they have a complex set of senses, tenticals and other things, very plant like growth on their bodies but are social and really simply wish to be left alone. They are not dangerous but could be, due to their size and such. But it was odd that they bring about the human populations into awareness that the not only exist, and simply have been hiding all this time, but that they have had contacts with other creatures on earth that live side by side with human populations.
These creatures that live side by side with human populations are different than us, but we just don't see it, and they tend to integrate their lives with humans who's forms are outside of the human norms...such as dwarvs and midgets but also people who tend to be reclusive and dislike other "humans". We can see nothing different about them other than that they only "seem" different in their senses and understanding and for some reason are very shy. Now they are angry now they have been provoked into actions.. this entire world has gone too far..
Then we focus on the fact that some people who are different get paid by the film industry (in the context of the dream) for comercials and then we take note that although they have been paid and make a good living, other people can not even buy the goods from the comericals because these goods are simply too expensive (and yet possibly cheaply produced?) We see that the midget actor has many of these goods in his home because he can afford them and he also represents them by being an icon to sell them. Too bad I hear that no one else can buy such things these days.
But we see even he has decided to hit the streets in protest, its not just the creatures now, but the "unusual" humans who are protesting, those made comfortable by comerical enterprises.. as symbols of the corporations.. now they are out and protest because they are unknowingly provoked by the interests of those other creatures who they think ARE human but very different in many ways..
Its like a chain reaction, one group (the sea creatures) has a connection with the non-humans, who in turn have a connection with unusual humans.. which then brings the "normal" humans to see the error of the pollution. I can not add to the dream what is not there, I do not see that the humans see that it is the leaders that got them there, or their own desires created by corporations that got them there but I do see that once the creatures in the sea get angry, things start to happen.