Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Inigo Man
May 30, 2011. 3:00 A.M. I was dreaming that there was someone in the room and woke up. I could see a very tall man about 12 feet tall very large with a dark blue indigo color surrounding him and it was a very geometric pattern as if he were in an ancient looking uniform very cube based geometry. My bedroom ceiling is 20 feet tall. He was standing on the right side of the bed and moved towards the foot of the bed. Having these experiences all my life, I was now rather content that I have become no longer afraid when these experiences occur. I observed him as he stood at the foot of my bed and he leaned forward and bent over and put his hands on my lower legs and pushed them into the mattress. I watched my legs go down into the mattress and could feel the pressure of his weight. I continued watching and was rather tired and decided that I had enough of it and turned on my side to go back to sleep. As I did I felt his hand brush upon my face and the there was an very intense energetic cold, very cold as if it were a finger of dry ice touching the base of my skull for about a minute…and it made me very tired, I fell asleep.