Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White Feathered Serpent
June 4, 2011. 3:00 A.M
I saw all the beings walking up into a counter clockwise rotating stairways. Many stairways as if they were climbing to the tip of a mountain. At that tip there was a brilliant light where they become one.
I saw a beautiful feathered serpent flying with the head of an eagle with pure white feathers surrounded by a gold light. The feathers were shaped like perfect vesicas and I could see the serpent piercing the very top of the flower of life and stretching it
up and out as if pushing it to the point of an explosion. The flower of life was stretched to where it was no longer round, but was the shape of the body of a serpent. The flower of life being pushed to a point where I could see the beak of the eagle, birdlike serpent stretching the membrane of the flower to the point of tension, an emergence about to burst forth with an explosive force. It is very difficult to convey the energy of this moment. That moment reminds me of when I looked deep into my Mother's eyes at the point of passing, when she left her body. I guess you could refer to it as an event horizon or simply put rebirth.
Then in front of me stood a magnificent being. I could see his hair, with loose curls surrounding his face. He was wearing an ancient helmut shaped like the beak of an eagle. On his chest was a beautiful gold chest plate shining brilliantly.. he had magnificent wings draped at his sides that were white and perfect in shape as if they vesicas of the flower of life emanating with a white light encapsulated in a fine gold light. This magnificent being stood in front of me with extended arms, palms showing stretched outward at a downward angle. He was looking directly at me and into my eyes…at this point I had to wake up thankful, grateful and humbled for what I had just experienced.