Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A plane with attachments
I had a ton of dreams last night, but can only remember two things.
One thing I remember was being at an airport or on the outside of an air strip & watching a large plane landing. The plane resembed both an older model fighter plane & an army transport plane. It was a very large plane. As the plane came in to land I noticed it had these attachments at the undercarriage of the plane.
One attachment resembled an air mattress or life raft. It was between the plane undercarriage & the other attachment. As the attachments detached from the plane this raft like thing inflated & floated forward. At first I thought it was just floating, but it seemed under intelligent control. This thing didn't land, nor did it float up to the sky like a balloon let loose. It continued forward.
The other attachment was under the raft like attachment. (Plane, raft, other thing) It is a little hard to describe. It looked sort of like a cross between the space shuttle & a missle. It had four arms that attached it to the plane around the raft thing. As it detached from the plane the arms folded out then down under itself & it flew forward as well.
The plane was not painted any color, so had no distinguishing marks, though I assumed it was American made. The raft like thing was a dark grey color with ridges around it's outer edge, it was of an oval shape. The attachment with arms appeared silverthen white at times.
The second thing I remember was being out on the ocean. I kept thinking there was land to my right side, but could never see it. There were huge waves coming at us to my left. The ship/boat I was on sped up trying to get past the huge waves that threatened to destroy us. In my mind I kept thinking, strongly, to hold off the waves & it seemed to work. The waves kept coming & I kept influencing them to hold off.
These are all that stand out from the dreams.