Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Activity on the moon
I dreamed I was living with a pleasant group of people in a very large pleasant apartment. My father was part of this dream thought he died in 2003. (I have occasional dreams that my father is part of, as if he'd never died. It always seems perfectly natural when Dad shows up in my dreams.) I knew somehow that very recently a lot of activity had been discovered on the moon--big steel grid erections of some kind. I knew my father (a total sceptic when alive, about, well, everything) would be disturbed when he learned about the activity on the moon. I knew there was a telescope set up on the porch of the apartment and Dad would look through it and be astonished/amazed at what he would see on the moon. This would be possible even though it was daytime. I knew myself and this group of people (my roommates and a visiting friend) would be going outside soon; it was a lovely day. I also knew that we would find ourselves talking to people and calming them down, as knowledge of what was going on on the moon would be disseminated very soon, and people would be amazed and alarmed and scared, and my roommates and I would need to try to calm them down. Throughout the dream I accepted the knowledge of activity and building on the moon, without having a strong emotional reaction to it, but at one point in the dream I thought to myself "Well, NOW what? Now that we know this, what comes next?"