Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
California is gone...part two.
A woman (whom I have encountered in past dreams/visions) then stopped us and said it would be too dangerous to cross and she tried to stop us from crossing… I pushed her down and away from me… I told her that I would not listen to her… We traveled down the road very quickly and made it through the chaos. There were people everywhere and they were very angry and out of their minds, it was a gauntlet.As we came to the top of a valley I could clearly see that there was a boundary of desert in the far distance, but in the valley it was green and fertile. There was a very defined line between the two.We came upon a building, a facility, people were there and I was still barefoot, walking around in my white bathrobe. I was holding these beautiful gems of many colors in my hands and they were full of light. A young woman approached me and I told her my mother-in-law gave them to me. I was telling everyone that California was gone and they all responded that they knew. The young woman helped me walk into a room through double doors. I could see a gold chain wrapped around her body with gems every eight inches or so. When I walked into the room there was a rather stocky short woman with blonde hair and short thick legs that were almost elephant like. Those legs are shaped almost like obelisks. She was standing at a console or some sort or table examining something. I spoke to her about California being gone and she said that I needed to write about it. I started to argue with her and I said: "Why?" that it doesn't matter as there is nothing I could do about it. She told me you can prevent things from happening if you write about it and told me you that I should write about it. I turned and looked at my partner Scott who was standing behind me, at the doorway, saying something to me… Something that I couldn't comprehend. He then turned and walked to the other room with double doors. There was music and a song playing from the corner of the room. It kept singing my childhood name "Donnie" over and over again. It was telling a story that I could not quite make out. It is a song, a story about my life. Then they started putting wires and things into the crown of my head. As this was happening, I was hearing and feeling a very intense tone and vibration everywhere in my body. I was yelling at Scott asking what was happening to me and I kept repeating this and I could not find him. In my dream it reminded me of when I was a young teenager and they ran tests on my brain in Boulder, Colorado in a hospital that was at the base of the Flat Irons. During that testing they determined that my brain waves were primarily in Delta Wave. I was yelling and screaming I wanted to know what was happening to me. I turned and ran into the other room and Scott was gone and his room was totally empty. At this point, I chose to wake up as this dream was so intense. I did not want to write about this one as it was very powerful, emotional and disturbing for me. I feel like I am going out on a limb in relating this experience.In closing, I encourage people to move to a different place of consciousness because if I can create change though writing about my dreams and visions, then you can create change in your thoughts and consciousness itself.