Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My visit to a pink crystal place
I had this dream years ago and I have never forgotten it. The details of it are as sharp now as they were when I first dreamed it. I feel that if I ever saw his face again, I would instantly know who he was.
I was standing in what looked like a huge airport?jhanger. HUGE. There were lots of different people (and I use the term 'people', for lack of anything else to call them. They were life forms of various shapes and sizes) Some were milling about, talking in their various lanquages, some were rushing to some unknown destination. There were aircraft IN this huge area. Strange craft of different shapes and sizes but none resembled anything I was familiar with. I could see the city outside huge glass windows. It appeared the city was made of huge pink crystal monoliths of varying heigths. The sky was a soft pink hue. I direct my attention to a gangplank of sorts. An old man with white hair, wearing long, brownish, flowing robes, with striking blue eyes, approaches me, reaching out to me in a loving embrace. He tells me that he is proud of me for doing what I am about to do. He tells me that he will always love me and that I will not remember this place or him or any of this when I get to where I am going. But I am crying now and I tell him that I will NEVER forget him and that I will always love him with all my heart and miss him terribly. He chuckles softly, smiles and takes my face in his hands, kisses me on the forehead and then I wake up.