Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would YOU do?
I had this dream whereI was in astore near my home with my son talking to a friend. It was night and it had been raining. On the drive home my son and I were passing through a wooded area and saw a large glowing light in the sky to the north. We were puzzled by it and as it faded I noticed, in a break in the clouds, a long contrail coming from the southwest and strecthing across the sky right to where the glow was. It looked as though a missile had passed and a nuclear attack had begun. I woke in an extremely agitated state with a question ringing over and over again in my head - "What would you do? What would you do?" The question didn't imply, "What would you do if you had thus and so?", but "What would you do with what you possess right now?" As I thought about the implications, I got up and began tojot downideas. Two hours later I had a rough outline for a novel. I ended up writing and publishing that novel and it is doing pretty well on Amazon and Kindle. I've also began prepping in earnest, trying to cover many possibilities. Generally, people who read the story also begin prepping. People seemed to be bugged bya vague sense of impending disaster. I hope it was just a dream.