Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giant Pyramid and 3 Stone Tablets
This is a dream I had approximately 2 1/2 years ago that i have been trying to research but have been failing at understanding it.

It was so vivid i was still able to write down most of the details a year later.

The setting is red ish sort of like the sunset or sundown, with a sea of peopl standing around a giant gold ish pyramid. I am not in the crowd but I can see the people from afar, and even though i am some distance away the pyramid is so huge that i still have to look upwards to see the top. At the top are several flaming serpents. On the face of the pyramid left side is a giant door. To the right of that is a Sphinx protruding from the pyramid.

When i turn away I am guided by some one and shown three stone tablets or walls. 1 tablet he says Hadview honors the thieves. I dont know who or what Hadview is or even if im spelling it right. The 2nd and third i am not clear on any more, 1 says Bororo and something else, I cant remember the whole sentence, & the 3rd has Sapatha in it, I cant remeber the entire sentence of that one as well. The tanlets were not just writings (letters and such) but pictorial.