Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sucker Punch by (radiation poisoning?) disfigured mutants
Ok, I dream a lot. Many a night most times. I remember the dreams in the am but they fade during the day. Then there are my reoccurring dreams. Then there are a few I can't shake. I cannot get the dream out of my head.

The dream stuck now in my head occurred Sunday night 8/28/2011. I was alone in the middle of the street of an urban-ish (no sky scrapers) area, seeming kind of close to a corner intersection. Noticing around me, I am being approached in different directions by seeming ‘mutant' human beings with their bodies covered in open wounds, like busted blisters and bleeding, hair gone in clumps, skin hanging off the wounds, etc. These beings were in something similar to a daze but yet alert to what they were doing with motivation.

They approached me (kind of slowly & purposefully) and attacked me. The first punch square in the face. I feel it now as I did in the dream, very real. My body was thrown back as anyone's wound when being hit hard in the face. Saw stars in the dream. An additional two/2 or three/3 were coming toward me to continue the beating.

But the unusual thing about this, I did not bleed. This is where I realized I was in a dream. While the first male mutant was punching me in the face repeatedly, I was in the dream also slapping myself over and over screaming to myself to wake up. This slapping of myself continued for what seemed like ten/10 minutes in addition to the other sufferers of this seemingly ionizing radiation ganging up on me and continuing the beating.

Mercifully, I finally did awake. Still can't shake it…