Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Event
Sept 6, 2011 a.m.I was walking in a park and there were people everywhere. I came upon a structure that looked like a giant jungle gym. This jungle gym was giant cubes, 10 foot by 10 foot connected by spheres almost like an old toy called tinker toys. A man was there and said one side was a positive side and the other side is negative. My friends Tom and Jeremy were there along with many other people that I know.. we crawled underneath and inside the structure remaining on all fours touching the Earth. Loudly everyone started chanting a sequence of words over and over again and the Earth started to bulge upward again and again. It was continually contracting and expanding up and outward as if the Earth was getting ready to give birth. I remember having to breath enabling us to focus and stay in that moment. Suddenly people were crawling into a white membrane that was like a giant white placenta or cocoon. I could very clearly see them in it. Everywhere I walked, people were getting ready to attend an event and they were continually asking what time it was going to happen. All people were dressed in an equal balance of the colors black and white. I could feel everything was expanding outward everywhere I went. I would try to sit down and everyone was being pushed with an outward momentum simultaneously together. I remember looking at a row of people sitting next to me because I was wondering what was pushing outward and I thought it was a young man with blonde hair sitting next to me. But, as I observed I realized that there was an unseen but very powerful force and that we were all moving and expanding outward as one. As if we were all attached to a string moving us as one. I found myself sitting in a prone position in a chair that I have experienced in other dreams, dreams of a woman from a different world. The chair is organic in nature and interactive to touch symbiotically to the body. I could feel it interacting with my body and hands as if it were alive. The young man with blonde hair walked up to me and stood next to me watching while a woman with black short hair and dressed in black and white approached and asked what time the event was going to happen and that she wanted to be on time for it. I got up from the chair and started walking again and people were still walking towards this event. As I walked to a street corner I encountered a young girl with blonde hair dressed in black and white and as we passed she shared her beautiful radiant smile with me. All of the people that I encountered were from the little town that I live in. Everyone was headed towards a very important event.