Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
somewhere in latin america with a kiwi
I am walking along a bad street it is not asphalt it is stones and sand a big dog is walking next to me he is with me and we walk and end up in a street market people speak spanish or portugese to me I understand every word (even when I am awake I dont speak any of the languages) I even answer them in my dream It feels like the dog is protecting me (I usally dont like dogs especially not big ones)I leave the market and see my best friend standing at the end of the street I tell her everything and how perfect I speak the languages she smiles at me but dont speak a word...then some Man is coming he looks like a sachem and he is friendly he has very friendly eyes he speaks spanish or portugese with me he is asking me if he can hold my hand he wants to show me something he gives my best friend the other hand the dog is gone we walk and I ask him what his jacket or west is made of he says you know it it is the holy bird and then a kiwi appears....I wake up...weird dream!But cool that i spoke the language and understood everything