Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Invasion USA
So as of the past four days since that 4.2 earthquake hit Newhall, Ive been having vivid dreems nonstop for some reason when normally theyre extremely rare for me, like just one every six months or so. As of last night of 09/08/11 I just had the first vivid dream that wasnt a rerun of Aliens or some other nonsense playing over and over again like a broken record. This one stood out you, could just feel and it didnt repeat. From what I can remember it starts with me stepping outside into the backyard looking up to a flight of about 5 to 6 aircraft at about 10 to 15 thousand feet maybe more flying a V-formation from the southwest to the northwest aparently doing the most obvious chem trailing Ive ever seen. One of them is then hit by a missile and explodes in mid air. This is late in the day like 5 or 6pm. There are others looking up at this as well. I run back in excitely yelling I think "ITS STARTED, THE END TIMES ARE REALLY HERE!!!" or something to that effect but my grandma just looks at me like I lost my mind or something. I run to the bed room to turn on the TV to watch what ths news is saying and it shows a seen either near the great lakes region or North east Im not sure of heavy snow fall and lots of snow on the ground. Around 7pm or so and a sigle file column of soldiers or national guard in full winter gear walking not marching westward looking down or demouralized westward. Then the news camera pans to the right showing as mass exodus of cars crammed with people and belongings and people walking along side moving North North east to get a way. Then back in the news room the commentater says that an alliance of CHINESE, ARAB and a third party I can really makeout or remember but their is a third party made an all out sneak attack on the United States. He later mentions something about CHINA not yet "marching of Moscow" or something to do with Moscow Im not sure. This dream is all the more scary especially the chem trail part because in hind site thats not "chem" but what I believe to be a biological agent designed to kill off around 200million armericans arcording to this site i read a couple days before the dream, an article on "financialsense.com" called "When the China Bubble Bursts" which talks about CHINA doing some really bad things to the US once they no longer need us to improve theyre economy.