Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everything goes dark
I was in a large parking lot. Lots of people everwhere. I believe it was the fourth of July. Some large man was arguing about Religion and how everyone was going to hell...blah blah. I was really annoyed and sort of ignoring his drama. I looked up into the sky at a full moon. Around the moon there were many white moving lights. They looked about the size of a bright planet. Way to bright to be planes and way to high to be planes. I didn't count them but I would say their were 10 +/-. I had started to point and try to get people to look when some fireworks exploded. I did not see them but turned my attention to search the sky for them when the lights went out. I mean not just the lights in the parking lot, but the moon the stars everything was pitch black. People were screaming and freaked out. Then I was awoken and my dream abruptly ended.
PS I just looked up full moons and July 3rd next year is the full moon so thinking the 4th was a full is highly reasonable since it is hard to tell the difference in one days change. Kinda of eerie