Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spies in our midst
My boss had purchased a ranch in a remote location in the mountains and I went to work there. Thought in my dream that it was located in Montana. The ranch was remote enough that supplies were brought in by airplane. The same gentleman who called himself a "bush pilot" delivered supplies a couple of times a week. This same pilot often flew me to town for appointments and so on. On one such occasion a blizzard prevented us from getting back to the ranch. As a favor he flew to his own home and offered lodging for the night. At some point I was awakened for no real reason. As I was walking from the guest room toward the kitchen, I saw a passage way in the hall. It appeared a wall panel was slid back. Peeking in, I saw a small room where there was clearing a lot of radio equipment. Although I could not see the pilot, I could hear him speaking -- he seemed to be relaying critical weapons and strategic information about the residents of the area over the radio. He suddenly appeared and caught me peeking. He explained to me that he worked for the government and had been stationed in the area for over 20 years. His job was to report on the residents, weapons, defensive positions, organizations and so on. He said that the only time he had actually ever had to report detailed information was during the last three years. This dream was perhaps one of the most lucid I have ever had.