Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shifting Moon
A very strong dream, I don't have them often. I was in my front yard looking south towards the moon, it was just above the horizon which was impossible, and traveling very fast from east to west, then as it approached the western edge of my view, it swung north and curved back around toward the east over my head and south a bit, before swing up north. Essentially doing a figure eight in the sky. Then I saw the same image repeat. The moon didn't repeat it's action, I just saw the same scene replay. Then, as the moon reached it's furthest point to the east I felt the ground tip to the west and felt as though I were falling in that direction. Then the scene repeated itself, I saw the moon reach the end of it's path and felt the earth tip.
I knew in the dream, when I felt the earth tip, that the moon wasn't moving, the Earth was reeling to and fro, and the last tipping motion was the Earth throwing itself in a new direction. I knew trees and other objects were crashing around me as I fell. At which point I woke up.