Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zombies
October 22, 2011. A.M.I was walking through a city with older buildings about six to ten stories tall. There were people walking around in a lost state like zombies. I saw automobiles and railroad cars just randomly sitting everywhere in the streets with rubble. People were living in the rail cars and storage containers that were haphazardly placed.It was like they were zombies but could communicate. There were bruises and sores on their skin and they were following me trying to touch me and speak to me and I could not understand them. A very tall slim young man with blonde hair appeared with locks of hair that appeared to be like dreadlocks. He told me to follow him and we jumped into a vehicle. He then ran into a young woman with his car who was entering one of the storage containers. He said they were already dead, that it did not matter. We exited the car and went into an older building and closed the door. A man in his forties appeared and grabbed my arms and I pushed him away and noticed his skin was sloughing off and was bruised. He was saying something to me that I could not understand. I turned and the younger blonde man was speaking on his phone and was just observing and would not answer me. So I decided to retreat into the building and went upstairs in the mezzanine where there was an old typewriter repair shop. From there I could see many more people coming in who were in the state of being lost. Many of them were older Asian women coming towards me and I wondered if I was in China Town in New York City. I started dropping pieces of the typewriters on them and they were wailing and screaming. I thought it was very strange in my dream and I remember thinking that I have never experienced zombie like humans before. I suddenly saw a wave of energy coming that was a beautiful orange followed by a wave of a pinkish violet that was followed by a wave of a beautiful orange again. They were like curtains of energy composed of perfect cubes everywhere within the energy itself. I woke up from the beauty of the energy and feeling strange because I have never dreamed of zombies.