Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US Government House Cleaning - New Interim President
Not sure what category to put this dream. Collapse/crash seems closest but that seems to imply disaster and this dream was more about avoiding disaster. It was all good.
I dreamed I was watching a group of Military people making mass arrests of politicians, academics, economists, and banksters who took this country the brink of disaster. There was a kind of martial law, but it wasn't a tyranny, they were reinstituting the US Constitution and restoring rights to the citizens, but they very clearly weren't putting up with any BS from those who were profiting from the destruction of the USA. American media was clearly warned to stop peddling fear, confusion and backbiting.
There was annoucement that Senator Dick Lugar would be the interim USA President during this transition phase back to a rule of the Constitution, common law justice, and sound finance practices.
I don't know much about Dick Lugar, he's not often in the news, so I looked him up at Wikipedia after waking from the dream. He seems most notable for being heavily involved in getting nuclear, biological and chemical weapons banned around the world.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Lugar