Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two Dreams in One Day (today 11-9-11)
The first was after I had awakened early and went back to sleep.
I dreamt I was in a large 25 or more story building. It was white and there were people, almost appeared to be children crawling out of the windows trying to get out. I was feeling fearful and seen one person drop from the building and I woke up.
The second was after breakfast my husband asked to lay down for a nap with him before he went to work. It wasn't that long after we had been awake. Maybe 4 hours later. I didn't think I would be able to fall back to sleep but I did.
I dreamt I was on a highway where the bridge had already collapsed. I could see from my car windshield the traffic sliding down towards me from the other part of the bridge ahead of me. There were to semi tractor trailors sliding and starting to spin out of control. My thoughts were to watch carefully so I can move in the opposite direction as the possibly fall on top or in front of me. It felt like a movie and very real. Then suddenly I felt as if I was home and I could see smoke filling up the room. I began to feel myself panic and I woke up to find there were no smoke.
I haven't had dreams like this in awhile. The sense to share seemed important. I would like to share a few others that happened in May and July of this year, perhaps another time.