Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't go in that door
Last night showed me some long involved dreaming. Uterus is one of the scenes:

I was outside at night in a suburban neighborhood walking down the middle of the street with a few other people. All on different paths I think, looking for portals.(doors) There are no cars, no other people, just dark houses and street lights.

I spot an open door with light shining out. I could see the entry hallway and the light was the fixture just inside. I approached the house and someone behind me said "Don't go in there. There is something going on."

At this point I am maybe ten feet away and getting a very bad feeling. The house is not a portal, its a trap of sorts. I can see two or three people, wrapped in sheets, sitting up against the wall in the entry hall. One right in front of the door. They are different sizes, and shaking from fear, knees to chest like eggs. Bait.

The evil waits, unseen just inside. If I go in, things will get had, the people will die and I will be trapped or dead. The evil is a spirit, but it too is kept in the house and cannot come out.

I back away and move on, presumably to find a portal. I don't remember, but my dreams kept point and going with no more evil, but a little sepia toned, tinted in bad.