Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dual Earthquake Dreams
Last week, my daughther and I were driving home late at night when we heard about the Oklahoma earthquake on the radio. I told her that I had a dream about two days earlier that I was in a small city that was hit by an earthquake. I saw buildings swaying and, in my dream, remembered that I had dreamed the exact same event. Whenever I dream that I have had this dream before, it is a signal to me that the dream is prohetic. My daughter told me that only about 12 hours earlier, she had a dream that she was in our home and that an earthquake occurred. She could feel our home rocking back and forth.
I had intended to post my dream previously but had forgotten about it until the news came out. I have noted that recently, I am having more dreams that feel as though they are significant, sometimes because they feel prophetic but sometimes because they seem to bring an awareness of something going on with a friend or a relative.
I even had my first full-blown premontition on October 19 that helped me to avoid a bad highway accident. I am confident that I am experiencing an expansion of consciousness that is being felt by many others in the world.