Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giant Gold Being removes darkness from the Earth.
November 28, 2011 A.M.I was standing outside in an open area. I looked up to the sky and could see a very large cloud shaped in a circular fashion. As I was studying the cloud, in the very center of it was an opening.The opening was circular and started to extend in a tube like fashion. It was an opening and from that opening shot a very large golden projectile which was solid and flying at an angle towards the ground where I stood. It flew directly over my head and was at least twenty feet in length. The moment the object hit the ground it became fluid like a liquid gold and became a giant beautiful shimmering being with a very large round face. When he hit the ground with his feet the soil rippled like waves of water. My dog Stella came running and stood beside me. He looked at me and told me he was here to remove something that no longer belonged in the Earth. I looked at him and he reminded me of the ancient being Quan Yin because of the flowing clothing that he wore. The hair on his head was pulled up into a large golden pony tail. He was a warrior Buddha Being. I remember the cloth he wore being a shimmering gold with sparkling shapes of diamonds made of sparkling lights as if they were diamonds themselves. I was amazed at the beauty of the cloth alone and how it moved in a flowing graceful motion. He bent down on his knees and started to pull away layers of the Earth like they were just pieces of cloth one layer at a time unfolding it from left to right. He then focused and leaned forward looking deep into the Earth. With his hands he isolated the darkness. I could see it as if it were a shadow within the Earth. He told me he was going to remove it and that it no longer belonged here. I could see him isolating the darkness with his ability and gathering it together. With an upward movement, his hands were lifting the darkness out of the Earth. It was at this point that I stood and looked to my left, then I saw there were three round rice bowls sitting in the oven compartment. The one in the center was sitting on a newspaper which I pulled out and I tried to read. There were major headlines written across the paper with a very large picture of something immense that had happened, but I could not clearly make it out. It was a massive picture in black and white and it looked to be as if something very large had crumbled. I then chose to put the paper back in the oven, underneath the center bowl, closed the door and then woke up.