Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remembering my 9/11 dreams
I only told one person before today. Another one today who suggested that I share my dreams. I was there and have documented proof that I am a 9/11 survivor. So here goes some of it ...
Someone asked me if I tell Mike my dreams, I do but he Never listens. I had one about 9/11 when I lived in the condo building. I was on the stoop of DeGraw St. My grandma Gloria pointed to the sky towards Smith St going to the park. When I saw a huge insane fire. Now everyone was looking at the fire and I didnt know what that was about. I thought it meant all of NY or maybe even our world. But now I know it was Manhattan.The night after that dream I had another dream. I was in our neighborhood in the condo bldg with Mike and the others of our bldg. We were scared, crying and it looked like fireworks in the sky but it didnt feel that way. But felt like war like maybe we were bombed. I knew we were looking for a safe place. None of this made any sense to me at all at that time but looking back now, We know why. I just told someone that 9/11 was my destiny so I feel, besides the dreams ... Mike worked at the post office on one end of the WTC and I worked at the other end of it. With my young son just being there cause his babysitter was on vacation. They celebrated Mitchell's bday and gave him something that will forever be a treasure. The WTC Childrens Discovery cookbook as a present for him to remember the party.